Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hanging over me . . .

Is a wedding dress. It's not worrying that it won't fit; it will, because I'm having it made. But I know that I don't want to be the size I am in it, whatever it decides to be as a finished product.

Facebook kindly posts ads like "The Wedding Dress Diet," and "The single tip to lose your belly" on my page. Once our status changed to engaged, the started rolling in. :-/ So even the Internet knows I want to lose weight. Fantastic.

More than a certain size, I want to be healthy. I want to do more active things, and I know that will be easier in a smaller frame.  I want to actually like tolerate my wedding pictures without a massive photoshop intervention.

I think I am actually starting to want these things more than I want to sit on the couch with a book and a popsicle.  Take that, Facebook ads. I am more in the know than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment